Monday 29 June 2020

Train bridge


The writing down below is my writing sample for term 2.
   
 My goal is to write more.
         
My focus is punctuation

Jumping off the train  bridge feeling the cold breeze pushing against and my face  curling up to start the manu chain I landed in the cold green freezing water, then I heard loud splashing noises. It was my mates going one after another,it was as loud as gunshots firing right by your ear.


Swimming towards the rusty old ladder we spotted a pink slimy jellyfish following the current out to sea, it looked like it was dead the way it was flowing on the other side of the bridge just mocking my mate Emerre because he wanted to pop the jellyfish up but he's frightened he didn’t want that to land on his shiny bald head.


Climbing up the ladder tasting that yuck green salt water gushing around my mouth I spit the water out looking like a water fountain and hearing the water splashing making it sound like it's raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.